- Please send in quality fiber that has been well prepared. (ex. skirted, sorted, etc.) MTA will reject fiber that is not fit for processing as is.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, checks and money orders. There will be a $45.00 charge for returned checks.
- Pay for return shipping on finished orders ( if applicable) or for fiber that is rejected for processing
- Any fiber too long or too short to spin will be returned as drafted roving. If it is determined that fiber won't spin, it will be made into roving and charged accordingly. If we cannot spin your fiber after being processed, we will contact you and explain why.
- Anything less than 1 pound will be charged as 1 pound.
- Our mill will not accept any fiber that shows the presence of moths. Fiber will be returned unprocessed with shipping costs charges to you.
- We handle each batch of fiber separately and clean the equipment between orders. Your own fiber is always returned to you.
- Finished yarn will contain some or all of the following: antistatic agent, ring oil (from spinning frame). We recommend washing finished yarn prior to use.
- We require a 50% deposit on your order prior to processing.You will be notified when your order is complete and the balance due prior to shipping. Orders left unpaid for 60 days will become property of Mesa Trail Alpacas, LLC.
- Your order will be shipped after final payment is received.
Customer Signature________________________________________________________________ Date____________________________________